Protect your most significant assets

If you are like many of our clients your home and its contents represent a significant portion of your net worth.  Having the right kind of Homeowners Insurance is important.

The Structure of Your Home (Dwelling)

Pays for damage to your house and to structures attached to your house. This includes damage to fixtures, such as plumbing, electrical wiring, heating and permanently installed air-conditioning systems.

Other Structures

Pays for damage to fences, tool sheds, freestanding garages, guest cottages and other structures not attached to your house.

Personal Property

Reimburses you for the value of your possessions at there replacement cost, including furniture, electronics, appliances and clothing, damaged or lost even when they aren’t on your property, such as those at an off-site storage locker or with your child at college.

Loss of Use

Pays some of your additional living expenses while your home is being repaired.

Personal Liability

Covers your financial loss if you are sued and found legally responsible for injuries or damages to someone else.

Medical Payments

Pays medical bills for people hurt on your property or hurt

You Can Also Purchase Supplemental Policies Such As: Valuable Articles/Floater Policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)  Earthquake Insurance and Flood Insurance


Rob is an honorable insurance broker you can trust.

Leon Rousso

Ready to get started? Let’s talk.